Sunday, March 14, 2010

February 21st and February 24th

We made progression on our project. We created and conducted some surveys. As our target audience are students, we thought of going to our old primary school, Jurong Primary School and asking the teacher-in-charge of Innovation in the school to help us get some of our juniors to do the surveys we created. 3 days later,we got the answered surveys back from our teacher.Upon receiving the results of the surveys, we collated them and found out ways to improve on our invention as some of our juniors gave us really helpful suggestions. In this post, we would like to thank all the students that used his precious time to do our survey. We then created another survey on internet,a suggestion from our teacher mentor to make surveys easier to make and easier to collate.

No comments:

Post a Comment